As a proud member of Resolution, Prism Family Law are part of a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals who aim to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach we take to our work. This means that as a Resolution member, we will always seek to reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation, support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first and act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
From experience, clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions. This is why we use our experience and knowledge to guide our clients through the options available to them.
As a Resolution member, we have signed up to a Code of Practice that will demonstrate to clients the approach we will always take. The Code promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
If you decide to work with us, this means:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
- As a member, we agree to abide by the Resolution Code and work with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure we are helping our clients find the right approach for them.
At Prism Family Law, we offer free 30 minute initial appointments so that we can discuss your requirements and case so as to allow us to advise you on all the available options – all in accordance with the Resolution Code.
Should you require the services of Prism Family Law for any family law related matter please do not hesitate to contact solicitor Andrew Wraith in the first instance. Prism Family deliberately offer free initial consultations. You can call us on 0191 269 6871 or email us via email@example.com. You can also follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for the latest news and views on family law.