Wall with hanging framed pictures, divorce and separation solicitors

If you and your partner are contemplating living separately prior to, say, applying for a divorce or dissolving your civil partnership perhaps, you should seriously consider entering into a Separation Agreement. This sets out who will pay the rent or mortgage and bills until you decide whether to proceed with your divorce or dissolution.